Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Head of the Class



Katy Upperman, Jessica Love, Alison Miller, and Tracey Neithercott are putting on the
Class of 2011 ya superlative blogfest.  Hop on over to one of their blogs to find out more about it!

Tuesday, December 27th: Head of the Class

Favorite Dystopian     Divergent   by Veronica Roth       

Favorite Science Fiction     Crossed   by Allyson Condie

Favorite Fantasy     Wildefire   by Karsten Knight     

Favorite Action/Adventure     Enclave   by Ann Aguire         

Favorite Comedy     Bossypants   by Tina Fey  (I know it's not YA or fiction, but I laughed out loud a lot!)

Favorite Mystery      Through Her Eyes   by Jennifer Archer

Favorite Romance      Shatter Me   by Tahereh Mafi      

Favorite Paranormal Romance      Torn   by Erica O'Rourke   

Favorite Genre Bender     Unbecoming of Mara Dyer   byMichelle Hodkin

I was doing some genre bending here myself, but these were a handful of my favorites and I needed to fit them in somewhere :)  I'm looking forward to hopping around and adding 'must reads' to my list!

5 comments:

  1. Ooo, a lot of these I haven't read. I'm adding them to MY TBR list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read a couple of these and heard good things about the rest. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings from Southern California

    I am your Newest Follower

    Have a Safe & Happy New Year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hourglass is now on my to be read list :)

    ReplyDelete